Emmanuel House properties are purchased and rehabbed using funds from an investor partner. Investing in our mission yields what we call a “double bottom line” – a competitive long-term financial yield for you, and an immeasurable long-term impact for the Kingdom of God. In the most common investment scenario,
- Serves as general contractor and ongoing property manager
- Pays taxes, principal & interest on a 15-year mortgage
- Is able to move as many as 20 families into homeownership during the 15-year life of the loan
- Pay nothing on the property for the 15-year life of the loan
- Own the property outright after 15 years
Additional types of investment are possible as well, including short-term bridge loans and CDs. To learn more, contact Emmanuel House now.